The Sioux Falls Pheasants have teamed up with local and area libraries to promote summer reading for kids during the 2012 season. Each of the partnered libraries below offer fun reading programs for a wide range of ages and reading ability. And as a reward for completing the program, the Sioux Falls Pheasants are awarding two free general admission ticket vouchers that can be redeemed for one game on "Library Day" for either Sunday, July 22nd, Sunday, August 12th, or Thursday, August 16th. Voucher holders can also purchase as many additional game tickets as they need for just $5.00 a piece.
Please contact the individual libraries below for more information on how to participate in their program and how to be eligible to receive the free ticket vouchers. Ticket vouchers must be redeemed at the Pheasants Box Office on the day of the game and each child must be accompanied by an adult.
- Siouxland Libraries
- Larchwood Public Library
- Boyden Public Library
- Dell Rapids Public Library (Carnegie Public Library)
- Hospers Public Library
- Brookings Public Library
- Canton Public Library
- Lennox Community Library
- Beresford Public Library
- Tea Public Library
- Estherville Public Library
- Orange City Public Library
- Spirit Lake Public Library
- Luverne Public Library (Rock County Library)
- Doon Public Library
"I Can" Program
Please join the Sioux Falls Pheasants and the "I CAN" Drug Prevention Program for the 3rd annual "I CAN" Celebration on Sunday, June 3rd at the Sioux Falls Stadium at 2:05pm. The game is open to all 2012 "I CAN" graduates as well as friends and family.
- Each 2012 graduate will receive Two (2) complimentary GA tickets to the game.
- Orders must be submitted in advance via order form distributed by "I CAN" instructors.
- Discount GA tickets for family/friends will be available at $5.00 per ticket via the order form provided by "I CAN" instructors.
- Be sure to wear your "I CAN" t-shirt and be recognized for completing the program.
- Sunday is Family FUN in the SUNday! Run the bases and get player autographs after the game.
- Can't make it? Alternate dates: Tuesday, June 5 & Sunday, June 17.
Please contact Officer Christine Bruxvoort at 605-367-7230 or CBruxvoort@SiouxFalls.org