Canaries Host Benefit Raffle For Cade On Tuesday August 25th
The Sioux Falls Canaries along with the Sioux Falls Stampede will hold a benefit raffle for Sioux Falls radio personality Ben “Cade” Anderson this Tuesday, August 25th during the Canaries game versus Fargo-Moorhead at 7PM. The benefit is to support Cade who will undergo brain surgery to remove a mass inside his brain on Wednesday, August 26th. The surgery’s purpose is to identify what the mass is and to take out as much as they safely can while determining treatment and recovery to follow. Cade has been a huge supporter of the Canaries and Stampede for many years.
The raffle is to help with medical costs that Cade is encountering with his surgery and treatment. 100% of the money raised during the raffle on Tuesday night will go directly to Cade’s Emergency Fund at First PREMIER Bank. Raffle tickets will sell 1-for-$5, 3-for-$10 and 10-for-$20. Prizes from the raffle include:
· A team autographed Canaries jersey
· Canaries suite rental with 20 tickets for September 7th home game
· 4 front row tickets & a chance to watch Canaries batting practice at Sept. 5,6, or 7th home game
· Canaries promo fun bag
· Stampede replica jersey
· 4 Ice Level tickets to the Stampede’s home opener on September 27th
· 4 tickets to the Stampede game of your choice & a chance to watch warm-ups from the penalty box
· Stampede Clark cup championship shirt signed by the entire team
· Stampede Clark Cup championship t-shirt & hat
· 10 Ticket vouchers good for any Canaries or Stampede regular season game
There is also a GoFundMe page set up for Cade where you can help with any kind of donation. Click here to visit that site. You can also follow Cade’s progress on his Caring Bridge site by clicking here.