Pheasants, Sanford Children's partner for great offer
With just one month left in the regular season, the Sioux Falls Fighting Pheasants are pleased to announce they have teamed up with Sanford Health and Sanford Children’s Hospital for the return of “Kids FREE” for the remainder of the summer! This family-targeted promotion gives fans the opportunity to receive two (2) FREE tickets for kids 12-and-under for every purchase of one full-price ticket ($12 seating area only). That’s right; tickets for kids 12-and-under are FREE!
It’s all part of the 20th-anniversary celebration of Canaries/Pheasants baseball. With this promotion, a family of six could attend the game for as little as $24! No other offers apply with this promotion and these special tickets can only be purchased through the Sioux Falls Stadium Box Office.
“We are thrilled to bring this popular promotion back to the fans,” said Pheasants President and CEO Tom Garrity. “It has been a great summer so far. Our attendance is up 50 percent from last season and this is a way for us to say ‘thank you’ to all the fans for their great support. We would like to thank Sanford Health once again for being such a great partner and helping make this possible.”
The “Kids FREE” promotion is in partnership with Sanford Health and Sanford Children’s Hospital.
It is just one of the many affordable options the Pheasants are offering fans this season. The “Triple Play Pack” is just $8 and comes with a game ticket, hot dog and soda! On Sundays, the Pheasants have teamed up with Coca-Cola and created a “Family Four Pack” which comes with four game tickets, four hot dogs, four Coca-Cola beverages and a large popcorn for just $25.
Some of the highlights in August include:
- Post-Game Fireworks presented by Sanford Health and All-Star Fireworks during every Friday home game in August (Aug. 3, 10 & 24).
- Kids run the bases and get player autographs after each Sunday game (Aug. 5, 12, 26).
- Bark in the Park Night presented by Your Pet Stop & Hidden Paradise Pets on August 5th. Bring your dog to the game! Dogs get in with a $5 donation to Dakota Dachshund Rescue. Be sure to check out the lovable, adoptable dogs inside the front gate during the game!
- Sioux Falls Pheasants baseball glove giveaway presented by Coleman on August 11 -- First 500 kids receive a baseball glove thanks to Coleman!
- Stampede Night on August 24 -- A night dedicated to the Sioux Falls Stampede hockey team!
- Mascot Mania on August 25-- A variety of mascots will be roaming the stadium and taking part in some in between inning entertainment!
- Fan Appreciate Night on August 26-- Don’t miss the final game of the season and your chance to go home with some Pheasants swag, plus kids run the bases and get player autographs after the game!
There is something for everyone at the ballpark, including the Xcite Family Fun Zone (Friday-Sunday games) for kids. For just $3, parents can purchase a wrist band that gives kids unlimited use of the three bouncy houses during the game. For adults, they can enjoy a cold beverage or hot food at the many concession stands and enjoy the fun on-field entertainment during the games!
Fans can purchase the “Kids FREE ” tickets the night of the game or in advance through the Box Office (Monday-Friday, 10a.m. to 5p.m). Visit www.sfpheasants.com for a schedule and complete details. The Pheasants return home next Monday, July 31, when they begin a four-game, inter-league series against Quebec.